Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Early mornings

4:30 came way too soon this morning, I could have slept all day! Alas, I had to get out of bed and head to work, which is not a bad thing really as I love what I do. I am usually awake by the time I catch the 2 min ferry ride to work, which creates an interesting feeling of isolation from the city which is so close by. The upcoming months are my favourite time to be on the ramp at Porter. Sunny skies, beautiful warm weather with the breeze, hopefully not too smelly, off the lake. Which leads us in to... CRANING SEASON!!!
That's right folks, spring is almost here, which means awesome craning weather is coming! Winter couldn't stop some of us, but I much prefer climbing and doing my photography in the nice summer air. To my fellow craners, have a safe season and get some amazing shots! To everyone else..don't look up :P


Cheers,
Zen

1 comment: