Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have been neglecting this blog for far too long now, so enough of that! Currently sitting here on a day off, after a 6 day work week it feels nice to have 3 days to unwind and get caught up on things like this. Booked my solo trip to Algonquin for mid May this year, hope to beat the Black Fly season..especially for Vi's sake. Trying to decide what lens to get as well, so far I have been debating a couple..the 17-40 F4L, the 70-200 F4L and the 135 F2L. I have been desiring a wide angle lens for some time now, but the more I see done with the 70-200 and 135 have been making it a hard decision. On that note, since I have not been posting as I should have, I will add a few pics. Here's one from work and some random walk around stuff I have been getting up to lately..

Cheers,
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment