Monday, April 18, 2011

2 of the same, yet different

A few nights ago, myself and my friend and fellow urban explorer Archer went to check out the Silent Hill 2 movie set down at Cherry Beach. We stayed on the beach to start taking shots of the set from a distance, during which 5 different people came over to tell us to stop taking pictures. We kindly reminded them of the fact that it was a public beach and then went to the north side of the set to shoot from another spot.
After we were done shooting we drove by Polson Pier to grab a few quick city skyline shots. The area was without power so it made for a little better exposure of the city. I took the following shot by setting the focus on the city, setting the mirror lock up and 2 second delay and had Archer press the shutter release.
I had to clean the image up in Lightroom since my sensor is pretty dirty and it shows on long exposure shots. I also reprocessed it into a b&w shot, which do you prefer?



Cheers, Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment