Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Man! Keeping up with this blogging thing is hard. I think perhaps, as I post more and more, it will start to be something I get used to doing. Right now it certainly isn't. Today's blog will be about, Wasps!

No, not White Anglo Saxons, but the little flying creatures that pack a mean sting. While away at the cottage for the May 2-4 weekend, I was informed of a winged intruder in the adjacent room. I grabbed the swatter and rushed in to confront my foe! It was a Wasp alright, banging his head in to the glass trying to figure out what sort of force field was in his way.

With one good "thwack* he met his demise and ended up on the rug. Even better was the pose, it looked like he had gotten a couple arms up in an "oh no" block the hit look. Classic!


Cheers,
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment