Thursday, May 31, 2012

Doing time

Most people do not ever want to see the inside of a prison. Most inmates want to break out of them. Myself and a few friends tend to break in to them. Now, when I say break, I don't mean physically breaking anything to get in, usually with abandoned places, there is some sort of poe made my someone else.

On a very cold day we set off from Toronto on a long drive to our destination. Upon arrival we parked the cars and set about finding our way in to prison, hoping that they hadn't forgotten any inmates inside.

There was still soap in the showers, inmate writing on the walls and everything from solitary to a medium security wing. Although they cut out all the locks in case someone were to be trapped inside, an operating prison is not a place I would like to spend any time in.

This shot is from the control room of the prison. This is where inmates would have loved to have gotten in to I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment