Monday, November 7, 2011

Resident Evil: Retribution. Film set!

Well, I keep saying I am going to post every day and then months go by in a blink! I will try to post more often and hopefully can get in the habit of making it an every day thing.

For those of you who know me well, you know how much I love urban exploring and in particular the Hearn power plant. Hearn is a cavernous space, the only way to really appreciate just how massive this place is, is to be inside. Standing just about anywhere in here makes you feel very small. With so much space Hearn was destined to become a movie studio. Safe to say that never happened, however to this day, Hearn is used for the odd movie shoot. The last time I was there to see it turned in to Hollywood north was when they were shooting part of Silent Hill 2. Over the last week Hearn has once again been transformed in to Hollywood north, this time for Resident Evil: Retribution.

A few of us made plans to shoot the set and headed off in hopes of good luck. Sure enough, the set was devoid of people and we were able to take it all in and get as many shots as we wanted. Hearn looks incredible as a Soviet base, I hope they leave up the decorations!


Check out the entire set over @ Flickr

Cheers,


Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment