Thursday, November 10, 2011

On set Retribution

Headed back to the set to see what I could see. Seems most of the signage including the giant mural and what was on the walls is now down. The giant ring was still up and was where they were filming mainly. I was not expecting to stay as long as I did but with so many people about, leaving wasn't going to be easy.

Hearn at night is something else. I know a lot of people would probably find it pretty creepy, but as I wandered around the upper reaches, I would pause, turn off my light and listen to the silence (when there was some).  I find it a very peaceful place.

Like most movies I have seen filmed this followed the same method of, take eons to set up shot, then finally do a take or two lasting all of 5-10 mins, then start again. This allowed me to get some shots of Hearn this time, illuminated by the sets lights.

I have watched a couple of the Resident Evil movies and I will certainly be watching this one, Red was also shot partly in Hearn as were a few other movies.

Cheers,
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment