Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just before the snow started to fall

I just got back in from a walk in High Park with my pooch Violet, she already seems to be back to her normal self, wanting to chase Squirrels and all and only a day after surgery! Kept her on the leash to make sure she didn't cause any damage to her stitches, she must be going crazy not being off leash, but another week and she will be free to go crazy. While we were in the park the snow started to fall, very lightly at first and I have always loved High Park in the snow, there seems to be something so calming with the snow falling. Vi and I watched some of the hockey at the rink, then made our way home. Now the snow is really falling and I hope it keeps on coming down until we have a foot or so! Gone are the days of my youth when it seemed every winter was a white one, I hate the cold mind you, but I love the snow! Todays picture comes from the walk, enjoy :) I call it He shoots, he scores...if you look closely the puck is headed for the net and you can see it through the mesh on the right side near the top..can you find it?

Cheers,
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment